Live Webinar: Streamline PCB Documentation Tasks
Use Automation to your Advantage
This webinar will be featuring Release 5.1. There are several new features and capabilities within this new release. Interested in BluePrint, this is a great opportunity to see the latest functionality first-hand!
BluePrint 5.1 Highlights
- New Graphical User Interface
- “Ribbons” interface, look and feel similar to MS office products
- Customer requested enhancements include:
- Improved File Comparison for ECO Updates
- Exclude Dimensions in Exploded View
- Pad and Via Visibility Control for Design View and PCB Views
- Highlight Text Boxes with Hidden or Truncated Content
- Transparency Options in Design View
BluePrint 5.1 Panel Enhancements
- Panel Milling Error Checking
- Associate Pairs of Mill Tabs on a PCB Panel
- Apply Parameters to All PCB Panel Images
- Intelligent Dimensions for Panel
- Change Coordinate Dimension to Move Objects
- Show Chamfer Count for Panels
- Show Pinning Hole Count for Panels
- New Panel Design View: View as the finished PCB will look
BluePrint-PCB has a unique sleek user interface that allows you to quickly and easily create, distribute, and use PCB Documentation. Once you see it and use it, you will be convinced of its power and versatility. Here is your opportunity to see our BluePrint-PCB solution live in action!
BluePrint-PCB creates electronic drawings to drive the PCB fabrication and assembly. BluePrint uses the PCB CAD data to automatically and intelligently represent every aspect of your PCB design. It even allows you to add specific comments and instructions, external files, URLs, and more. This electronic document clearly articulates all instructions, easily accommodates ECOs, and can be shared instantly with anyone.
Wednesday the 14th of October 2015
3:00 PM - 4.30 PM CEST
8:00 PM - 9.30 PM CEST
Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) is an emerging strategy that adds to traditional Corrective and Preventative strategies. If implemented properly it can reduce the need for corrective maintenance while optimizing preventative schedules, resulting in improved availability and cost savings. The most obvious inputs to understanding equipment condition tend to favor valves and rotating machinery as initial targets of this strategy. Condition based maintenance of electronic assemblies has been an afterthought , given the lack of insight into equipment condition. Combining a predictive analysis with environmental measurements may offer insight into equipment condition and Remaining Useful Life (RUL), allowing the expansion of emerging CBM strategies to a encompass electronic assembliesGuaranteeing Reliability with Thermal Cycling
This webinar provides an overview of thermal cycling induced failures in printed circuit board assemblies. The two main failure modes that are explored are solder joint and plated through hole fatigue. A close examination of the effect of board properties will also be provided. We will discuss the usage of analytical and semi-analytical prediction methodologies.