Live Webcast: Designing PCB Stackups for Impedance Controlled Boards
The PCB stackup is the fundamental building block for the whole printed circuit board, and often one of the most important, yet neglected, parts of the hardware design. With a majority of today’s interconnects requiring controlled impedances on signal layers to maximize signal quality, it’s crucial to consider the PCB stackup configuration to meet those design goals. Additionally, it’s important to know how to properly convey your stackup design intentions to the manufacturer, so performance and cost goals can be met.
In this webinar, we’ll look at several different considerations for both impedance planning and PCB stackup design. We’ll cover principles of how stackup parameters, such as dielectric thickness and trace width, impact impedance, as well as tips to help your manufacturer achieve your design intent.
What you will learn
- Basics of impedance design
- How to manage PCB stackup design for crosstalk
- How to optimize your design requirements for manufacturing yield
Who Should Attend
- Hardware engineers using DDR3, PCie, and other high speed interface
- Layout designers routing impedance controlled boards
- Hardware engineers and managers interested in improving raw PCB manufacturing yield
- What:Designing PCB Stackups for Impedance Controlled Boards
- When:Thursday 21st of February 2013
- Where: Online
- Time: 16:00 PM CET
- Duration:1 hour
PCB design reuse helps you improve productivity. Learn about different kinds of design reuse and how to shorten your design cycle.Live Webcast: Upgrading to Questa Core for ModelSim Users
This webinar will review the features and thus benefits of Questa Core. We will review what it means to current Modelsim, PE, DE and SE users.